Certificate in Business
Certificate in Business aims at providing excellent and high quality business education through a motivating environment, which based on both directive studies and student-centred learning in order to enable student acquiring knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics that are prerequisites for the effective and efficient strategies in products as well as services of business industry.
The programme aims to provide students with fundamental knowledge, basic technical, operation and entrepreneurial skills to perform effectively and ethically within their specific areas of Business Studies, hence including the desire for lifelong learning and career development.
Upon completion of this 1.5 years programme, students will be in a position to either go into the job market or pursue a higher qualification leading to Diploma and bachelor in business related fields locally or internationally.
What is the core areas of my study?
• Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia with 1 credit in any subject; Or
• Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia Level 2 (Tahap 2 KKM) with related field and pass SPM; Or
• Any other qualification recognized equivalent by Malaysian Government.
Jan, April, June & August
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Information Technology
- English Skills I, II, III
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Accounting I, II
- Basic Mathematics
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Principles of Economics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Basic Web Design
- Customer Service
- Business Communication Skills
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Consumer Behavior
- Public Speaking Skills